Saturday, March 2, 2013

There is no title for this post


-->
Packing up 5 years of stuff is not an easy thing. And when you have truck loads of memories to pack, it is not an easy job at all. Things stack up like crazy. It is like how unironed clothes take up a lot of space. It is better if we iron them, but now, there is no time.
EFL-U has been good to me, all the time. EFL-U (I don't want to use 'It' because I believe EFL-U has life, but I don't know if EFL-U is “he” or “she”, so I will continue using EFL-U) has been a life-altering experience. To be here, in this wonderful campus, with a rich heritage, with a rich culture, oozing out all sorts of energy has been nothing but an intriguing experience.
The trick part is to know how to choose your way. Considering the tender age most of us got in here, there were times when EFL-U beckoned us into EFL-U's dark world. You have your way, EFL-U has EFL-U's own, be it in academics, politics or anything under the sun.
Enjoying, getting addicted (not booze or weed, nah!) to life, loving everyone, loving everything you do, knowing when you are wanted, knowing when you are not, standing up for yourself, standing up for others, knowing when to scoot (hehe!) and on top of every damn thing, being yourself! 5 years at this place, I am sure every inch of you, will definitely know you.
I don't know how glad I am today, emotional, like I have never been before. But being the insensitive soul that I am (I figured that out during my stay here. Working on it, I am!) and with my pathetic writing skills, I am not sure how much I can convey it. But yeah, it has been such a stupendous experience. I can never ever forget the people I met here who have been with me even when I was not with them, for the moments shared, for letting the craziness in me make a cameo every now and then, for the fights, for the cuddles, for the endless nights passed talking, for the night spent studying just to drink all the tea and eat all the biscuits (how pathetic were we! :D ), for all the crazy shopping, for all the unforseen adventures, for breaking my leg but never breaking my heart, for letting me know that you were there all the time, and for doing everything ever done, I am just sitting here with my brain sending no letters to the end of my finger tips to type it on.


If you ask me if I wanted to probably go back in time and change some things or start all over again, I would say a NO. Things were just as perfect as it could ever be.



(I write this on the 2nd of March 2013 when I still have 70 days till I pack my bags and bid goodbye. I am in a relentless fuss.)

No comments:

Post a Comment